If you’ve ever been in sales, you’ve probably heard of the “Ben Franklin” close. It’s where you ask the customer to draw a line down the middle of a piece of paper and on one side write down all the reasons why you should say “yes” to buying and on the other side all the reasons you should say “no”. Which ever side is longer, that’s the one you should probably pick.
Let’s say you’re buying a car. Here is an example of a Ben Franklin close.
Pretty nifty, right?
So let’s talk about small business digital signage for just a second. Digital signage is a relatively new advertising medium that uses current technology to enhance a tried and true method of advertising, having a good sign. Some digital display advertising is outdoors. The digital billboard is THE new wave of billboard advertising. But a lot of retail stores, offices, schools, churches, hotels, public buildings, virtually anyplace where there is a lot of foot traffic, are utilizing indoor digital signs to advertise and promote products and services.
This is where Squizz specializes. We help small businesses who want to launch retail, office or public information digital sign systems with an incredibly simple and affordable solution. So the question is should you buy Squizz for your small business digital signage system$ Let’s see what Ben Franklin has to say about it.
Here are ten reasons to buy Squizz Digital Signage.
10. Indoor digital signage advertising is targeted towards your best customer…the one already in your store! Squizz makes it easy to do!
9. Retail Digital Signage can drive immediate results for sales and special promotions. Squizz digital advertising displays can be changed fast.
8. Digital Advertising can be a profit center for your small business by inviting your vendors to advertise to your customers, for a fee!
7. Digital Signage is like having a sales person saying exactly what you want to every customer.
6. Squizz allows you to use almost any type of image, document or video as content for your digital sign.
5. Squizz uses a drag-and-drop interface to build signs. You don’t have to learn complicated software. There is no software. It’s all cloud based.
4. The Squizz Stick is a small but powerful media player that is completely wireless. It can work any where!
3. The Squizz Cloud Based Content Manager can be accessed from anywhere, at any time.
2. The Squizz Digital Sign system is very affordable! The Squizz Small Business Edition, perfect for most businesses, is only $495!
1. Squizz Digital Signage is very simple to use!
So those are all the reasons you should say yes and give Squizz Digital Signage a try for you small business. Can you think of any reason why you shouldn’t? No? There you have it. Squizz, endorsed by Ben Franklin.